Manager, Site Experience
The Site Experience Manager owns site merchandising, brand content and overall site experience management for the ProFlowers brand. They are responsible for developing a strategy that is based on quantitative data analytics, the brand promise and is customer focused resulting in a highly effective customer experience, increased average order value, time on site and conversion. Site merchandising involves the representation of products on the site, from navigation to categorization to search results and product data itself. Brand content is the management of the homepage and branding on the site to represent brand messaging and value proposition, and leadership more broadly with marketing channels to ensure a consistent brand experience. Overall site experience means the Site Experience Manager will serve as the primary contact for all brand stakeholders to communicate back on how the site products are developing while at the same time representing brand interests to the site management team.
- Responsible for all site marketing including managing site refreshes and site refresh calendar, the development of all site marketing graphics and content partnering with marketing, and all data analytics and metrics associated with site merchandising for the B2C websites across all devices partnering cross functionally with marketing, operations, finance, IT, etc. while maintaining an omni-channel vision.
- Partner with other BU's and marketing teams to ensure a seamless experience from external advertising through the entire site experience.
- Performs competitive site and marketing analysis to strengthen the next season's strategy and always be aware of the competition within the flower and gourmet food space, reflects this progress/new insights into future campaigns.
- Develop and maintain weekly wireframe site refresh calendar and process for turning over/receiving assets, tracking against deadlines, and implementing new content on the website via a weekly site refresh.
- Keeping in mind both seasonal and everyday occasions, speaking to both our existing and new millennial customer
- Including promotional calendar.
- Actively merchandise product to ensure optimal presentation and sell through including landing pages, product grid walls and product pages.
- Develop deep knowledge and understanding of the brand's identity, consumer segments and value proposition to deliver compelling site content and experience.
- Launch all new product on the website including validating pricing, copy, images, and enhanced photography assets for each SKU including both chocolate and non-chocolate items (Ex. FTD Flower Partnership).
- Develop weekly dashboards including website metrics on a campaign-by-campaign basis including impact on product view's and site conversion rates. Maximize analytics usage, and site metrics for click through, page view, product view, conversion rate, bounce rate, abandon cart rate -- responsible for growth of all metrics to support sales growth.
- Partner with Ecommerce Site Experience team to develop recommendations on site functionality, navigation optimization and other planned site enhancements including the site redesign, BYOB, and all new site functionality launches.
- Lead and mentor the site experience team with a customer first approach.
- 3-5 years of eCommerce site experience management
- Bachelor's degree, likely in marketing or business management, MBA preferred
- Passion for eCommerce and customer experience and driving innovation
- Leadership experience and comfortable with project management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in and/or basic understanding of a customer-facing business
- Ability to develop key business strategies and execute on them resulting in an impact to the business.
- Strong communication skills, ability to represent the interests of a broad group of stakeholders
- Proven experience leveraging quantitative data analytics within web analytics platforms to solve business problems, uncover opportunities and develop strategies.
- Capacity to work well in team environment
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and web analytic platforms (preferably Omniture).