Insurance Product Manager
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What is an Insurance Product Manager?
Clearcover is looking for an experienced Insurance Product professional with proven problem-solving skills to join it’s fast growing team. The Insurance Product Manager will make business decisions by supporting multi-state launches, rate/rule changes, data calls, and a variety of ad-hoc initiatives.
What will you do?
- Support the creation of rating plans for a rapid multi-state release plan
- Support the creation of rate/rule/forms filings to support said release plan
- Helping to build templates and processes for pricing technician functions
- Supporting monthly reporting functions
- Maintaining Insurance Product documentation
- Collaborating with Claims, Product, and Growth on cross-functional projects
What do you need?
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Standard knowledge of insurance data and metrics
- Proven decision-making skillset
- Skill proficiency in Excel: Intermediate, Google: Intermediate
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and to challenge the status quo
- Strong decision making and relationship building skills
- Alignment with Clearcover core values
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited vacation, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium, 75% of your dependents and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- While we don't match yet, our 401(K) is pretty slick
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social