Director of Customer Success
Customer Success at SwipeSense:
The Customer Success (CS) team at SwipeSense is a potent combination of Account Management, Customer Support, Implementation Services and is considered a critical component of our company’s growth.
The CS team is the definitive owner of the client journey from contract signature to contract renewal and is ultimately accountable for maintaining our 0% customer churn record. We view CS as a data-driven science, and take a quantitative, metrics driven approach. As a part of our Product organization the CS team plays a key role in our human-centered approach to technology and product development. Furthermore, they are a primary stakeholder in our sales and marketing strategies in order to ensure a consistent track record of exceeding product and service expectations.
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for leading the Customer Success team. They own the client journey from contract signature, to contract renewal, including product implementation. Their mission is to ensure that every client successfully adopts our technology and becomes an advocate for our products and company.
· Based on company sales projections, create and maintain a growth plan for the Customer Success Team, defining team size, roles, titles, compensation, etc… Establish career growth trajectory for current team members, re-structure responsibilities and fill open critical skill/capacity gaps.
· Propose improvements to customer success metrics and KPIs. Responsible for ensuring Customer Happiness Index (CHI) scores highly correlate with renewals and willingness to provide positive references. Ensure CHI Scores are fully quantified through data and metrics, and has a regular measurement cadence.
· Evaluate, improve and oversee sales hand off and implementation processes. 100% of newly installed hospitals should be implemented on schedule with engagement and adoption scores above target.
· Institute and maintain regular Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews with entire customer base ensuring a pro-active customer service posture, and 100% client retention.
· Maintain sustainable reference program in partnership with Sales and Marketing teams. Develop relationships with critical clients’ executive stakeholders, and secure agreement to provide references to prospective customers.
· Develop and implement customer engagement program (SwipeStar) to ensure successful product adoption, feature use, and behavior change.
· Provide input to Product and Engineering teams to ensure critical client issues, needs and opportunities are evaluated and prioritized effectively.
· Data driven. Highly analytical, with experience analyzing data and quantifying Customer Success metrics.
· Written communicator. Writing should be clear, concise and adapted to various audiences.
· Verbal communicator. Ability to develop trust, connections and relationships over the phone and screenshare.
· Passionate presenter. Ability to engage and energize client stakeholders through group presentations.
· Proficient manager. Ability to mentor, coach and hold direct-reports accountable. Ability to attract and recruit strong customer success talent.
· Customer Success subject matter expert. Minimum 2 years of experience leading an account management, customer support or customer success team supporting a rapidly growing customer base.
· Bonus: Healthcare industry knowledge, or experience implementing healthcare technology products.
Please note: position is full-time, at our Chicago headquarters. Must be legally authorized to work in the US. SwipeSense offers competitive compensation, stock options and excellent medical and dental benefits. M/F/D/V