Application Support Analyst
bswift, a leader in cloud-based technology and services for employee benefits and health exchanges, is currently seeking a Product Analyst.
The Product Analyst works with our Product Management team to troubleshoot product issues, define future product enhancements and test new features prior to release.
- Triage, investigate and resolve product issues.
- Liaise with other business groups including Client Services, Sales, Marketing and Software Development to assist with product questions.
- Perform quality testing of the product prior to new product releases.
- Contribute to product specifications to help define feature and functionality requirements.
- Communicate global product issues to the appropriate areas of the company.
- Bachelor's degree
- Technical background, with experience in troubleshooting software issues
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel are critical
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- The ability to work well both individually as well as with others and strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships successfully in a cross-functional team environment is critical for this position
- Experience with the bswift system
- Experience in the health care and benefits admin industry
- Microsoft SQL Server
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.