Product Manager, Integrations
At ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our 4.4M members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Enterprise team is focused on increasing the value of ShopRunner to our retailers by launching new products and features to enhance their customer experience. We will discover innovative ways of utilizing our unique customer relationships and data to build experiences that exceed customer expectations for our retail partners. We will also look for opportunities to replace other vendors that our partners pay for to support features on their site by building solutions that beat out the competition. We are seeking a product leader that is excited about bringing additional value to our retail partners and creating brand new products and features.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with product, engineering, experience design, analytics and partner success to develop and launch new products for 140+ retailers
- Launch new products and features to help scale our integrations and business operations, and ensure adoption by working closely with the Partner Success team, Integration Managers, and directly with retailers as needed
- Extend products and features to technical stakeholders implementing our technology to enable scaling our overall capacity for integrations
- Own agency-led development and ongoing improvements for ecommerce plugins with platforms like Demandware, Magento, and Shopify
- Capitalize on our vast customer purchase history to build new products and features that enhance the customer experience
- Analyze product performance and adoption while taking action on areas of opportunity
- Work directly with Marketing and Consumer stakeholders to ensure consistent user experiences across products
- Optimize product launches and existing features with rigorous A/B testing
- Present plans and progress to senior management
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven track record of delivering complex technical features from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical skills: Familiarity with multivariate testing and able to analyze product performance to evolve our product strategy and roadmap
- Strong communication skills: Able to present technical concepts and ideas to non-technical stakeholders and executives along with retail partners to promote and gain feedback on new features and products
- Experience working with product teams, analysts, designers and developers to define and launch new features
- Experience working in retail and/or a strong passion for the retail customer experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- 3+ years of product management in a technical role
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.