Groupon's Customer Service organization is constantly looking for opportunities that drive improvements to the customer experience. We are looking for a skilled product manager to own the product vision, drive execution of the roadmap, and manage the user experience for Customer Service Applications - internal tools for handling and resolving customer service contacts. As the Product Manager, you’ll own features that Customer Service Agents use day in and day out to deliver world-class customer service to Groupon's customers.The Product Manager must be able to work with key stakeholders across various business units both in US and International to develop the product vision and the prioritized steps to achieve that vision – detailed analytics and clearly defined success metrics.
The Product Manager must develop strong partnerships and clearly communicate with stakeholders to ensure the products successful implementation. This role will be based in our Chicago office.
- Own a holistic vision and strategy of Groupon's Customer service products.
- Work closely with engineering, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, and executive teams to develop and implement the right product features
- Create technical specifications, & drive development.
- Know your data, measure KPIs and make data-driven decisions
- Provide clear communication and coordination across business, sales, operations, finance, design and development teams.
- Be creative. Have ideas and opinions. Don't be afraid to try, fail and try again.
- 5+ years of Product Management or related experience
- Highly technical and quantitative, with a degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics
- Deep analytical, problem solving, communication and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical teams, executive management, partners and customers
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; demonstrated ability to have fun and inspire team.
- Highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines
- Proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.