Zendesk Administrator (MUST HAVE ZENDESK EXPERIENCE!!)
Do you love technology? Do you have advanced technical Zendesk administration experience? Are you a Zendesk enthusiast who thrives on working in a fast-paced and changing environment?
Are you passionate about food? If so, we'd love to connect with you.
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Grubhub is looking for an experienced Zendesk Administrator to join our Care Organization. This role serves as the Zendesk Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Care organization & all users throughout Grubhub and is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations and strategic direction of our Zendesk instance. You will be able to juggle a diverse workload that includes everything from troubleshooting the Zendesk application to optimizing how it is used in identifying which product enhancements Grubhub should implement based on the alignment to our strategy. To succeed in this role, you must be innately curious, deeply analytical, highly driven and a strong communicator. It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and have a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course, providing stellar customer service is a must. This role reports to the Director of Care Strategy & Operations.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Critically evaluate use of Zendesk with a view to improve efficiency and optimize Grubhub’s implementation of Zendesk
- Manage a fast-paced queue of operations requests, prioritize requests according to business impact, and resolve them quickly
- Maintain and support the integrity of Zendesk operating system environment
- Identify and troubleshoot any software performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions (this requires partnering with Grubhub Technical Operations & Product teams and external Zendesk support)
- Maintain expert-level understanding of ALL Zendesk enhancements, changes and releases (roadmap)
- Provide thought leadership on Zendesk developments and identify innovations/new capabilities that meet Grubhub’s long-term needs
- Leverage product understanding & roadmap to determine which capabilities should be implement as part of Grubhub’s SOP
- Serve as the main liaison to report Zendesk technical issues and contact for Zendesk help desk
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of successful System or Application Administration experience / education
- 2-4 years Zendesk advanced administration experience
- Working knowledge of Developer tools including Zendesk SDK or Google Fabric dev kit and RESTful APIs
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Understanding of how SaaS integrations work and have experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to solve practical business problems
- Proven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player who has attention to detail and a service-oriented attitude
- Exhibits out-of-the-box thinking
- Proven ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality
- Familiarity with change management processes
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
Got These? Even Better:
- Zendesk Certification highly desirable, if not certified must be able to become certified within 6 months of hire
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible time off - Choose how your time is spent!
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.