VP - Service Network Operations
Cooler Screens is backed and led by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, advisers, and investors and has developed a digital solution to transform a multi-billion dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
The VP of Service Network Operations is responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of Cooler Screen’s in-store and cloud-based technology and infrastructure. Areas of responsibility include the overseeing the supply chain and software setup process, in-store service network, content delivery, vendor management, and cloud operations.
Who You Are:
- You are an entrepreneur who loves transforming industries and solving hard problems
- You are adept at leading and executing on strategic projects from start to finish.
- You work with an Operational mindset focused on process development and improvement
- You are an efficient communicator both internally and externally with our partners and customers
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead under pressure, and have exceptional customer service skills
- You know how to grow and scale an organization an operational capability
- You like to have fun and win!
What You Need:
- 10 + years of professional experience with relevant technical operations roles
- Experience in developing and building and integrating systems to support and fuel growth
- Able to think and move quickly and inspire the team in an environment where continuous innovation is required.
- Experience working with partners at multiple levels within the organization (operations, marketing, supply chain, finance, human resources, legal and other groups).
- Develop and lead the technical operations team to ensure 24x7 support for the Cooler Screens infrastructure including the content delivery network and back office infrastructure.
- Drive the overall field service support capability in partnership with our field service provider to ensure efficient resolution to in-store issues.
- Oversee the supply chain for HW/SW setup and in-store installation.
- Partner with our 3rd party solution providers to ensure close alignment of our support tools and capabilities.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures to support the operational environment including change management, regular maintenance and patches, compliance, and support.
- Establish operational KPIs to measure overall performance and trends and communicate them with the broader team.
- Develop automated solutions for software deployment and validation.
- Ensure overall efficiency in the team’s ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues through monitoring, testing, and servicing network equipment.
- Monitor network performance and lead troubleshooting efforts.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on new operational products, services, and capabilities to improve overall service delivery.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors for operational services.
- Provide company IT support and policy direction for O365 environment.
About Cooler Screens
We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens. Our media platform reimagines the brick-and-mortar shopping experience for consumers in the cooler and freezer aisle while delivering new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for brands and retailers.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.