VP, Client Partners
Ensono is a leading, large-scale provider of mainframe and infrastructure services serving mid-tier to large enterprise clients. The Gartner Group says that, “Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America… helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery”
Ensono is the 2018 Microsoft Azure partner of the year, AWS Premier Managed Service partner, the 3rd largest Mainframe-as Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 5 quarters in-a-row. Our company and community is one that focuses on philosophy of we win together. The right candidate will have a true partnership with all pillars of our business as we work as a team to grow.
What you will do:
The VP, Client Partners and their team ultimately own the Client relationship at the strategic level and will identify and leverage company-wide resources to address client satisfaction, growth, renewal risk or opportunity in their book of business. The candidate will be responsible for driving profitable growth from the account and ensuring customer service through world-class delivery. The goal is to make the client successful and committed to Ensono for life through a trusted advisor relationship.
The candidate will be a strategic thinker and self-starter who is focused on creating solutions and solving business problems with a consultative sales approach, and must be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only on the basis of important past experiences but with the incorporation of new approaches and developments that occur in the this fast-moving market.
The candidate also must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and reports. As a key leader in the Ensono Sales team, they will ensure proper execution for the lifecycle of a deal establishing sound relationships with internal stakeholders and client executives.
Key activities include:
- Promote and drive client relationships by providing thought leadership and consultation on the alignment of client business needs to Ensono and partner products and services
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organization and grow revenue and drive new opportunities for Ensono’s end-to-end portfolio
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for all deals. Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
· Ability to partner in a cross-functional model with Enterprise Architecture Teams, Client Success Managers, Operational & Delivery teams to provide your domain expertise and represent our company
- Communicate information effectively to diverse audiences, internal and external to the company, recognizing business and product terms and value
· Become a trusted IT advisor to our customer and participate in their strategic planning
· Challenge the current thinking, assumptions, and status quo to drive results and innovation
· Recruit, train, and grow client partner team
What you will need:
- A minimum of 10-15 years of sales leadership
- A minimum of 10 years of consulting sales experience, preferably in technology/managed service solutions
- Must be organized, analytical, creative and adaptive
- A proven track record of both achieving and over-achieving goals in past sales positions
- Significant experience and discipline in managing, reporting and accurately forecasting sales pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork capabilities
- Experience in managing and closing complex sales opportunities
- Proven success in managing clients with multiple lines of business
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct line authority
- Experience in working with managed services, hosting, mainframe, security and outsourcing is a must
- Broad relationship development and people networking experience.
- Ability to cultivate and strengthen strong client relationships with senior business and IT staff members
- Ability to technically consult with C-level executives within client environment.
- Candidates must be able to articulate technology and product positioning from a business perspective in addition to creating and maintaining relationships with the clients and vendors.
What will set you apart:
- 15+ years experience in sales leadership and talent development
- Experience in IT infrastructure transformation engagements
- Mastery of legacy IT such as IBM mainframe and mid-range with linkage to modern platforms like public cloud
- Located in the Chicagoland area
- Team leader who can attract top sales talent
- Existing relationships and contacts that will drive a robust pipeline
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.