Vice President, SaaS Operations
VP of SaaS Operations
Responsible for the successful operation of our Cloud platform, SpheraCloud, and the cross-coordination between Engineering, DevOps, IT infrastructure, and QA automation. Focus on improvement and predictability of client outcomes, processes, organizational growth, and efficiency across all functional teams. The VP of SaaS Operations reports to the CTO
• Recruit, manage, motivate, and lead, a global team of systems engineers to manage SpheraCloud. This includes network operations, database operations, infrastructure development and DevOps.
• Partner with the engineering leadership team to lead engineering teams toward owning the deployment and operations of their software. Work with engineering teams to increase the reliability of production software and systems.
• Partner with our product leadership team contribute to the product roadmap based on the needs of the operations team and our customers.
• Ensure all applications have appropriate monitoring and remediation for all foreseeable systems issues. Champion increasing the number of potential system issues we monitor.
• Design and maintain an incident response regime for SpheraCloud.
• Ensure that we’re running and improving all the controls that are part of our Information Security Control Management System.
• Work closely with our security team to own policies and procedures that support our Information Security Management System (ISMS).
• Participate with Customer Support and Sales to foster an environment of high trust, high collaboration, and shared accomplishment on the team.
• Lead the automation effort for building, deploying, configuring and monitoring our SaaS infrastructure on a Microsoft platform.
• Lead deployment best practices to identify changes to existing processes and educate respective teams so we have great collaboration and write code that is easily deployable.
• Managed daily escalations with engineering management.
• Identify optimization opportunities and solved problems affecting service delivery across entire SaaS environment.
• Developed and maintain operational documentation.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
· 10+ years of application and infrastructure delivery expertise.
· Experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and understanding of Native SaaS delivery operations.
· Enterprise infrastructure solutions architecture design, implementation, and automation in Azure Cloud
· Knowledge of ITIL with certification preferred.