User Training Lead
What you will be doing:
Lumere is seeking a skilled training expert to maximize the impact of the user training approach for our SaaS platform. In addition to leading in person and remote training sessions for clients, the User Training Lead will be responsible for identifying and implementing new ways to scale the delivery of client-facing training using video, e-learning platforms, certification programs, and other approaches.
As Lumere’s first dedicated User Training resource, effective candidates will be highly motivated self starters that can take a discerning eye towards current practices, assess challenges and gaps, and continually evolve towards a scalable results-driven training approach.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a passion for educating others, and a passion for building training curriculums that inspire users to transform health care. Candidates must have a sound understanding of adult learning theory and the use of experiential learning techniques.
This role will require 20-40% travel to client sites and will report directly to the Manager of Client Services.
- Develop and maintain the client-facing training curriculum for all Lumere products
- Maintain client-facing training content that appropriately bridges product features with client use cases related to the effective use of evidence in product selection and effective interpretation of analyses to drive variation reduction.
- Partner with other Lumere teams to integrate training content into the help center, marketing materials and user engagement materials
- Lead direct client trainings for implementing clients and those requiring ongoing education (in-person and remote); training sessions range from 1-1 to 30+ attendees of all educational backgrounds (Associates degree to MD, PhD)
- Establish a methodology and toolset for assessing the impact of client-facing training activities and content retention and identifying areas where additional training is needed to maximize client impact
- Partner with other Lumere departments to develop and maintain a certification and continuing education program for Lumere staff involved with client-facing training activities
- 5+ years in developing and executing software training programs
- Must possess working knowledge of adult learning theory and higher-level learning evaluation models (i.e. Kirkpatrick's levels of evaluation)
- Experience in healthcare required, hospital supply chain experience or nurse education a plus
- Experience building training curriculums that support and drive effective change management
- Strong project management and organizational skills; ability to coordinate, prioritize and manage several projects at once
- Strong presentation skills - ability to bring high energy and thrive in front of a group
- Data gathering and analysis – proficient at working with data to review training evaluation reports and highlighting trends in the data
- Adaptability and flexibility - ability to create new ideas, try new things, and move quickly to help our team improve
- Seeks the Frontier - thoughtful about using new tools and technology to increase the scale at which training can be delivered
- Bachelor’s Degree required