Technical Support Team Leader
Morningstar offers real-time data for more than 14 million global instruments including equities, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals on every major exchange worldwide. Brokerage firms, banks, and other institutions power their systems with our tailored data feeds or monitor relevant trading movements using our market data application. The Technical Support Team Leader will work as part of our dynamic global support team supporting the Market Data business.
• Manage the day to day running of the regional support teams to ensure all incoming cases are answered within the prescribed SLA’s.
• Lead the individuals in the region, this includes, but not limited to identifying personal development, training and assisting with recruitment.
• Assist with the management of the individual’s case queues within the region ensuring prompt and accurate responses to clients.
• Handle all customer escalations from your team and ensure that these are promptly escalated to the appropriate department, with all relevant information for an efficient investigation / resolution.
• Promote knowledge sharing within both the local team and the wider global support team.
• Ensure all cases for your region are correctly documented in CRM.
• Provide regular reporting on your local team.
• Holding regular review meetings with Tier one clients to ensure they are not experiencing ongoing issues or concerns, suggesting solutions where necessary to ensure they continue to get the best from our products.
• Co-ordinate implementations of new clients.
• Oversee the creation of documentation and knowledge sharing with local time.
• Assign and align tasks of the team to meet the strategy of the department.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Ability to lead and effectively manage a team.
• Excellent written and oral communication, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent client service skills with a proactive approach, and take ownership of issues as they arise.
• Proven ability to work in a demanding environment with strong multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent understanding of market data or experience in a similar field, working with larger quantities of data.
• Experience of market data environments, having worked in a similar market data client facing role.
• Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification in a technical or financial discipline.
• Fluency in a second business language is desirable.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity