Technical Support Engineer
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Here at Showpad, the Customer Success team is responsible for creating mutually beneficial customer partnerships. As a Technical Support Engineer within the Customer Success team, you are the customer’s hero in time of need! A customer’s advocate internally and a Showpad advocate externally. Your forte is to stand by our customers in their more technical requests and ensure an effortless support experience. You are a contact point between Engineering and the Customer Success team, serving as a gatekeeper to help our engineers stay focused on the right work at the right time.
Key responsibilities as a Technical Support Engineer at Showpad
- Investigate and resolve issues focusing on delivering an effortless support experience
- Work closely with the engineering team to resolve high priority issues
- Work with other Showpad teams to ensure the customer’s voice is heard
- Collaborate with the team in Ghent to raise awareness on issues and help each other
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation (one week every 4-6 weeks) to be available for customers who need help after hours.
- Scale up the knowledge (technical, communication skills, etc) of the support team
- Enjoy a fun game of Ping-Pong with your colleagues
- Reward yourself with a cup of great coffee
Experience & skills we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Customer centric and a proactive mindset
- An inquisitive and analytical mind & troubleshooting skills
- A hunger to acquire technical knowledge in the following subjects:
- HTTP request knowledge & APIs
- HTML developing & debugging skills
- Developer toolbar, network tab, console
- Firewalls & proxies
- CRM tools like Salesforce.com
- A great interest in mobile and web applications
- Previous experience in a customer facing and/or technical role is a plus
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad and its customers
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.