Technical Support Analyst (3+ years' Experience) - Downers Grove
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
Outstanding growth opportunity! In Downers Grove.
HAVI is seeking a Technical Support Analyst with 3 years' experience to provide both phone and desk-side support to internal employees and external partners to support business operations and deliver daily IT operational excellence. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide first contact resolution of technical support issues within the expected service level agreement for MACs and PCs.
- Support mobile technology and devices (iOS and Android).
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365 suite.
- Use/audit team standard operating procedures to resolve incidents and service requests.
- Log tickets into Service-Now tool, tracking incidents and service requests impacting all users.
- Provide on-call support for approximately one week/month (5-9pm CT).
- Deliver solutions to effect gains in efficiency for IT objectives.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs of technology and/or increase productivity.
- Validate all technology assets comply with the IT policy for security and legal/illegal software.
- Protect Company and User data.
- Manage tickets/relationship with 3rd party service providers.
- Notify IT Risk Manager of any concerns involving risks to the company through technology.
- Responsible for aiding in own self-development by being available and receptive to any training made available by the company.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum three years of experience with an IT background in supporting day-to-day operations within a Technical Support function
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Technical certifications and/or ITIL foundations certification is a plus
- Knowledge or experience supporting
- Apple OS and Windows environments
- Desktop/Laptop/Printer Hardware troubleshooting
- Experience troubleshooting MACs and PCs
- MS O365 Suite for MACs and PCs
- Adobe Creative Suite support and knowledge is a plus
- Mobile technology and devices including Smartphones (Androids and iOS)
- MS Active Directory
- Demonstrate initiative, self-discipline, a positive attitude and strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Can effectively communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Demonstrate strong written, oral, presentation and listening skills; includes giving respectful, full attention to people, taking time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate
- The ability to follow policies and procedures, maintain accurate and detailed Help Desk tickets
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success