Technical Business Analyst
- Analyzing data trends across the spectrum of available metrics to provide interpretations and recommendations for change.
- Creating the reports, data models to support investigations
- Engaging product development, engineering operations and service delivery to identify gaps, process and product opportunities.
- Evaluating and advocating for best in class industry automation tools and processes
- Balancing strong judgment, intuition, research findings, customer feedback, stakeholder input, and time constraints to ensure the correct solutions are communicated and created.
- Understanding the functionality of agile practices, the software development lifecycle, CI/CD pipelines, RelativityOne infrastructure, and Relativity architecture to the extent needed to inform data analyses.
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, business IT, or comparable work experience preferred
- Experience working in a technology industry
- Strong communication, presentation, teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration and sharing recommendations with colleagues.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Database design and data architecture, data mining, data visualization experience
- Experience with SQL
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle including knowledge of software testing practices
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert or equivalent in data management and analytics
- 4+ years of experience
- Hands on experience with CI/CD/CD tools and processes
- Hands on Tableau, Jira, Bitbucket, Salesforce experience
- Strong experience driving and/or implementing tools and processes across large organizations, multiple teams and integrated applications
- Experience with cloud services, distributed cloud native solutions and large scale SQL database systems
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server