Technical Application Support Analyst
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
As a Technical Application Support Engineer, your top priority is to resolve customer technical issues and requests using your knowledge of GoHealth applications and your technical skills. You will report directly to the Technical Operations Manager.
- Living the GoHealth Culture and ensuring it is represented within the team.
- Leading the resolution of customer issues by collaborating with engineering teams, IT operations, and account managers.
- Managing various internal and external resources such as domain names, SSL certificates, knowledge base, and LDAP to name a few.
- Assisting development teams with operational tasks. Some of these tasks are, but not limited to, developing electronic applications and transforming data.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Experienced technical support engineer and/or systems administrator with proven success in the role.
- Has a proven track record of implementing fresh ideas in solving new and existing problems.
- Can effectively communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Has solid technical and analytical skills with background in troubleshooting, software applications, and in the following:
- Linux and Windows
- SQL and scripting languages
- Basic server administration and networking
- Experienced in acquiring, analyzing and interpreting complex data as it relates to software application behavior, customer experience and service-level agreement. Expect to write SQL statements, parse through log files using Unix tools and Splunk, automate repeated tasks, provision users and resources, and interact with customers on technical issues.
- Good written and oral presentation skills and comfortable interacting with external customers as well as internal business partners and leaders.
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer