Team Lead, Customer Service
Who We Are:
Vivid Seats is the fastest-growing online marketplace for sports, theater, and concert tickets. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best ticket buying experience in the industry. Our marketplace site processes millions of transactions per year and enable fans to attend their favorite concerts, sports and theatre events. We are one of the fastest growing technology businesses in Chicago and we are looking for leadership to help us continue to scale.
Vivid Seats keeps growing! In 2018, we continue to add senior leadership, recently to our Operations Center and Customer Experience team.
Our goals this year include an improved experience for our customers lead by innovative and service minded leaders. That is where you come in!
We are seeking an experienced Team Lead who is passionate about creating a culture of learning, performance, professionalism and superior service on their team.
In this role, you will coach your team to deliver a first-class service experience while helping them grow the skills they need to have successful careers. Share new ideas when it comes to increasing productivity and improving the customer experience within the organization while ensuring that every customer receives timely responses and a high level of accurate, courteous service.
You will have the opportunity to build relationships within cross-functional teams and work closely with all levels of the organization. This is a unique opportunity to have a positive impact in a high growth business.
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and ensure the team remains passionate about delivering genuine, professional, and accurate information to customers.
- Maintain a culture that strives for excellence by assisting in recruiting, developing, and retaining supervisors and agents.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Monitor staffing levels, agent attendance and ensure adherence to all company procedures and policies.
- Review and report on agent KPIs on a frequent basis to provide appropriate recognition or guidance for improvements.
- Provide managerial support for opening and/or closing duties
- Document call center quality concerns and trends for procedural changes and recommendations
Who we are looking for:
- Previous leadership experience in a call center environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills are necessary, as well as impeccable/professional communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully managing, training, and motivating their team to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Ability to prioritize, troubleshoot and coordinate multiple tasks while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Self-reliance and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work overtime, nights, and weekends as the schedule and business needs dictate.
- Genuine interest in customer service as well as sports and entertainment.
- Bachelor's degree required
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, substantial individual and team-based bonus opportunities, and a variety of workplace perks. Specifically, staff has access to discounted event tickets, frequent in-office catered meals, monthly happy hours, team outings, subsidized healthy meal and snack programs, and summer sports leagues. Standard benefits are also offered including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) plan with employer match, flexible hours and paid time off, and transit plan discounts.