Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allow our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to the site and mobile app daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you will have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens and millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As the System Administrator you will be responsible for keeping our systems and IT infrastructure up and running. You'll get to leverage your technical skill, business insight, and user-orientated mentality to develop, implement and maintain systems and platforms that our staff use to get their work done. From day 1, you will be given the autonomy to manage projects that directly affect our staff and IT infrastructure. You will need to collect and understand business requirements while working within the IT team to deliver to the business.
You will enhance technology to increase business efficiency while strengthening infrastructure reliability. Collecting monitoring metrics and system logs to create KPI's to improve our productivity. We need a teammate who can take the initiative and isn't afraid to take the path less traveled to achieve the best long-term result.
To be successful, you'll need
- A proven career in supporting enterprise-scale infrastructure, technologies and applications
- Experience in virtualization platforms, VMware and XenServer preferred, and supporting storage platforms, particularly Netapp
- Experience in O365/Azure AD with identity and access methodology (SAML based SSO)
- Functional knowledge of support for Windows and Linux Operating Systems including provisioning, monitoring, backups, updates, and deprovisioning
- Strong understanding of core IT Services. (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VPN, etc.)
- Understanding of the fundamentals of information security; notably RBAC, least privileges, and other access control measures
- Understanding of networking, both in physical topology and ideology (OSI and TCP/IP model)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical team members
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first, elevating your team and ownership over outcomes
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal St #800
Chicago, IL 60606