Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping Enterprises to reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks.
We’re looking for an energetic and driven Support Engineer who will be responsible for the technical troubleshooting and resolution of our customers' support issues. You'll be a part of a growing and experienced engineering team. You will work closely with others to learn the answers to complex and interesting technical questions and issues.
Candidates should have experience in technical support roles and should feel comfortable troubleshooting potentially unfamiliar issues across a variety of technolog
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Triaging, prioritizing, and resolving support inquiries from our customers
- Working directly with our engineers to diagnose and troubleshoot customer issues
- Working closely with Customer Success to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Learning basic database querying and scripting used for troubleshooting
- Creating technical documentation that helps customers learn our to use our platform and allows for self-service resolution of common issues
- Being part of an on-call rotation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support or support engineer role
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Fundamentals of computer programming. (e.g. be able to read/understand code)
- Power user proficiency with computer systems (e.g. command-line, and scripting experience)
- Comfortable with the fast-paced and unpredictable nature of support engineering
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong desire for technical growth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Read Full Job Description