Strategic Digital Account Manager
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with Digital Marketing Solutions and help build one of the fastest growing departments at TransUnion.
What you’ll bring:
- · Minimum 5 years’ experience with account management/client services in the Digital Marketing or Media space, with an understanding of data onboarders and audience based strategies
- · Paid ad platforms, DSPs and programmatic experience with proven success in Acquisition & Prospect marketing
- · Self-motivated and driven, willing to take ownership of projects to advance them from start to finish and provide thought leadership
- · Must be able to work across a number of projects and teams to respond to ever-changing needs and identify where process creation & improvement are necessary
- · Experience working for a startup type company or is motivated by building something from the ground up who is resourceful, iterative and a problem solver
What we’d love to see:
- · Not afraid to get in the weeds (tactics), but still able to see the trees, forest, and ecosystem (strategy)
- · Knows the “syndicated/aggregated audience”, “custom audience” and “personalized media” aspects of digital marketing
- · Experience with or understanding of the Financial Services sector and sales enablement/sales support
- · Can establish and maintain an engaging partnership throughout the customer lifecycle - from onboarding, through product adoption, optimization, renewal and expansion
- · Shows agility in understanding concepts deeply and quickly then able to relay knowledge to colleagues and customers in a concise and clear way
Impact you’ll make:
- · Serves as an integral link between the Market & Business Development, Sales Engineering, and Delivery Operations teams facilitating internal coordination, if effort to retain revenue by acting as the strategic advisor on solutions across all TU DMS products.
- · Help scale DMS business with process & revenue driven mindset by making recommendations to leadership on improving performance or features of products and producing growth and adoption by clients.
- · Grow and nurture clients into long-term relationships with a solution-oriented and analytical approach.
- · Devising and implementing digital marketing & test strategies, compiling measurement & analyzing data support clients’ business needs.
- · Compile learnings across verticals and within client’s campaigns to enable continuous iteration and improvement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.