Sr Netsuite Administrator, Zoro
Job Title: Sr. NetSuite Administrator
In the past seven years, Zoro has grown from a group of 6 people working out of a 2,000 square foot building, offering fewer than 100,000 products to a group of 250+ working out of a 60,000+ square foot building, offering more than 2,000,000 unique products.
The Sr. NetSuite Administrator will work closely with the Sr. Manager Operations, Developers, Business Owners, and other stakeholders at Zoro. This person will be responsible for supporting and monitoring all developmental and operational aspects of NetSuite for the business.
The Sr. NetSuite Administrator will work with internal customers and partners to define scope and work plans for software maintenance, enhancements, and customizations. He/she will also support the technical and strategic NetSuite relationships across the business.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager Operations, he/she will play a pivotal role in the effective execution of NetSuite operational functions across the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Supporting all NetSuite users across the business
- Monitoring the health of NetSuite processes
- Managing the with NetSuite Vendor relationship
- Mentor, train and develop Netsuite Administrators
- Creating saved searches and reports
- Testing and deploying changes to production
- Develop, document, and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity, changes protocols, customization, and usage
- Provide quality and timely communication regarding system status
- Auditing NetSuite configuration and code for best practices
- Define, implement and maintain regression testing best practices for NetSuite upgrades
- Assigning, editing, and auditing user roles
- Documentation of policies and procedures related to Netsuite use
- Quickly identify, triage and resolve Netsuite system issues through internal and external support teams
- Aid in the development of long term goals and strategies for Netsuite services, functionality and enhancements that are in line with supporting company goals
- Advanced understanding of the NetSuite platform
- Accountable for business and ecommerce processes
- Experience with other SaaS ecommerce platforms
- Experience with SAP a plus (but not required)
- Technical expertise as demonstrated through the successful management and completion of a wide variety of technical initiatives.
- Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive team member who can effectively work with leadership team and who is able to communicate concepts to a broad range of business and technical staff.
- Must be very detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously to enable the effective management of internal and external customer relationships.
- Ability to give clear and consistent instructions to team members.
- Proficient with version control and change management processes, policies, and principles.
- Exceptional writing proficiency and oral presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, or System Engineering is preferred.
- 3-5 years experience with Microsoft Desktop Software, SuiteCloud developer tools, with an emphasis on SuiteScript and SuiteFlow, and SuiteBundler
- Reasonable knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and uses.