Sr Analyst, Application Support
What We'll Bring:
A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile. Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You'll Bring:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of product / service capabilities, system inter dependencies, and technical tools for troubleshooting all ranges of customer technical questions and incidents.
- Advanced communication skills pertaining to customers, sales, and internal actions.
- Ability to clearly explain complex issues.
- Capability to share an appropriate level of detail depending on the audience.
What we'd like to see:
- Ability to provide mentoring of technical, functional, and customer service expertise and promote collaboration among and within teams including formal periodic team training, knowledge article creation, data gathering / dashboard enhancements.
- Willingness to be a catalyst for process changes.
- Experience identifying, proposing and implementing process improvements.
- Capability to manage complex internal team initiatives to achieve routine operational excellence.
Impact You'll Make:
- Respond to support cases requesting technical assistance from customers and / or first level TransUnion support.
- Partner with customer and sales organization to provide technical consultative / onboarding support (if applicable).
- Efficiently obtains understanding of assigned support items, identifies root cause and impact of issue, determines best course of action to fully address customer reported issues and requests.
- Manage all customer situations in a professional and courteous business manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and set metrics goals.
- Document all communications with customers and interdepartmental constituents related to outstanding technical issues in order to escalate to next level.
- As needed, collaborate / partner with next level support to ensure timely incident resolution.
- Monitor and update customers on open issues to ensure accurate and timely resolutions are provided, expectations are set, and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Provide after-hours on-call coverage when required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.