Senior Network Engineer
Our company is searching for a Senior Network Engineer who can offer quality operational support for incident, change and problem resolution to maintain our client’s enterprise and data centre network solutions.
The Network Engineer is responsible for the level 3 operational support
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Level 3 support for network and network security operational activities.
- Design, install and configure any network/security changes and upgrades.
- Maintenance of hardware and software as part of a sustaining engineering programme.
- Enhance the contribution of other associates through consultation, mentoring, training; and/or knowledge sharing.
- Provide consultation regarding his/her area of expertise.
- Utilize technical (area of) expertise on multiple, complex, and high-priority projects and/or processes.
- Engages delivery organization to ensure delivery capabilities are addressed.
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing operation and technical design documentation.
- Technical escalation point for Network Operations.
- Be part of an on-call rota supporting network operations.
- Bachelor' Degree or 5 years of relevant work experience
- One of the following certifications CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, CCDE
- Strong background in Cisco networking including routers, switches and firewalls
- F5 load balancing
- Firewall and Security – Checkpoint, Palo Alto, ASA
- Knowledge of routing protocols OSPF, BGP
- Knowledge of how to deploy IPSEC VPN
- Advanced knowledge of routing and switching protocols OSPF, BGP
- Advance knowledge of Firewall and Security – Checkpoint, Palo Alto, ASA
- Knowledge of Wireshark and packet analysis
- Understanding of ITIL
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.