“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience working with Firewalls, including but not limited to firewall design, configuration, policy enforcement, VPN L2L, RA VPN, etc.
- Experience in design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of large, complex IP-based networks.
- Experience working with WAN optimization devices.
- Experience with Layer-2 and Layer-3 networking technologies including but not limited to Fabripath/TRILL, MPLS VPNs, OTV, VXLAN, GETVPN, DMVPN, etc.
- Experience with routing protocols including OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, encompassing complex implementations around high availability, redundancy, and fast re-convergence
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge of Cisco Nexus, ASR, ISR 4K preferred.
- Experience working with application load balancing platforms, preferably F5 Networks preferred.
- Experience working with customers and outside vendors, both from a design/engineering perspective as well as resolving operational issues.
- Ability to quickly and systematically resolve complex technical issues which may arise from any type of hardware or software failure, misconfiguration, or human error
Impact you’ll make:
- Make highly informed recommendations to the Network Engineering committee for the creation of standards and/or use of new/emerging networking technologies.
- Mentor junior team members on current standards and best practices around networking technologies.
- Participate in delivering training classes and performing formal knowledge transfers to the Network and other support teams in the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.