Senior Manager, Client Solutions (Midwest)
Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
About This Position:
As a Senior Manager, Client Solutions, you will oversee a team of Client Solutions Strategists who are responsible for growing revenue-generating accounts by delivering excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for developing and owning customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You’ll be expected to engage closely with sales, marketing and product teams to analyze and generate sales proposals for presentations to clients and/or ad agencies. One must ensure clients are satisfied with all services they receive and act to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction, include but not limited to reporting and analytics of revenue impact tied to clients.
You will have the unique opportunity to pioneer and contribute to our monetization efforts by managing, retaining, and upselling key clients. By partnering with sales, insights, and trading teams, you will act as a liaison for all all pre and post-sales related activities for Foursquare's National Sales team. You will interface directly with senior leadership in order to make decisions on the activities that will drive new business, maintain and grow existing business, and meet and exceed revenue targets for our strategic media partners.
This position will be based out of our Chicago office.
- Oversee a team of Client Solutions Strategists within the Midwest region to help grow our business across multiple verticals and products, with a focus on our managed service media offering, Pinpoint
- Partner with direct reports throughout the entire sales cycle, ensuring all request for proposals (RFPs) and post-campaign reports are delivered in a timely and detailed oriented manner
- Work closely with regional sales managers to develop effective solutions to maximize client growth and success
- Oversee campaign management for your regions, helping secure incremental opportunities and ensuring all campaigns deliver at or above KPI
- Attend client meetings and build collateral that demonstrates the value proposition of our media products and packages, and unique first-party location insights relevant to each client's objectives
- Educate and consult with brands and agencies to demonstrate how to use Foursquare's platform and ad products to increase business results
- Work cross functionally across research, product, marketing, operations, engineering, and design teams to ensure success for clients, while providing customer feedback to grow Foursquare's ad platform
- Partner with Director, Client Solutions to identify and advocate for product and service changes that contribute to client needs
- Promote a client centric approach amongst your team, owning the customer relationship from end to end
- 6-8 years experience managing digital marketing programs and servicing ad clients within a technology platform, media company, or ad agency; ideal candidates will have both agency ad publisher experience
- 2-4 years experience managing a team of direct reports in the space
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Proven leader with demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing streamlined processes
- Must be a self-motivated team player and be able to work in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote. Ideal candidates will have experience using frequently used Foursquare tools (Salesforce, Asana, Google docs)
- Willingness to travel domestically (if needed) up to 30% of the time to Foursquare’s HQ office (NYC) and other sales offices
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.