Senior Customer Care Trainer
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Customer Care Trainer to train Care team in our contact center. We are seeking an individual who is extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess experience creating and executing training curriculum. The right candidate is self-motivated and ready to bring a whatever-it-takes mentality to our fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You will be in charge of building training programs,facilitating learning sessions and when not training will divide their time between updating and creating documents with being floor support to the taam that will help develop our team of Specialists and make them the best in the country.
You’ll need to be ready to dive right in – our staff is always growing and the training never stops. It’s hard work, sure, but it's also a fun place to work. You should be excited about becoming a part of our uniquely awesome culture.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Share best practices with trainers
- Use specified software to teach Grubhub procedures, policies, and customer care related to a Contact Center platform
- Deliver training as the face of Grubhub using professional facilitation techniques
- Develop new trainers for partner organizations by developing and conducting train-the-trainer sessions
- Collaborate and create partnerships with key stakeholders and Care training team to create and maintain training materials using basic instructional design principles
- Provide end of class feedback to reduce errors and improve processes
- Deliver ongoing refresher and cross-training modules in critical areas identified
- Provide support to Care agents during times not in the classroom
- Achieve training program success metrics
- Experience working with Articulate 360, photoshop, illustrator
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Years of corporate training experience
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation skills
- Superb communication skills
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- Strong knowledge of training processes and procedures
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Comfort with using and teaching all tools, policies, and procedures related to a Contact Center platform
- Comfort around virtual training and experience with a variety of computer-based programs
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work alongside cross functional partners to identify training needs and collaborate on content design
- A high level of creativity - it’s fun to work at GrubHub, and the training should be no different
- A passion for learning and development.
Got These? Even Better:
- Have extensive experience working within a high paced atmosphere, delivery and dispatch experience a plus
- Experience working with Articulate or any Learning Management Systems and eLearning
*Internal candidates: This is an exempt position. Please refer to our internal hiring guidelines for eligibility information.
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.