Security Compliance Analyst
We are currently seeking a solid compliance focused individual who will own the responsibility for strategically planning and successfully executing SilkRoad's GDPR, SOC 2 and ISO compliance roadmap. Being able to work with external IT audit firms as well as internal technical staff members is a must! This is a high visibility position within SilkRoad where this individual would be managing regulatory and compliance deliverables as well as being the SME on GDPR, SOC 2 and ISO related topics and questions from internal technical staff.
The ideal candidate will be able to accomplish the following key performance objectives:
- Support the IT Security team by documenting and performing support tasks.
- Participate in change management, incident management, audit and business continuity processes.
- Review and recommend best practice updates to security policies, standards and procedures to protect computer systems, networks and data from unauthorized access.
- Coordinate and participate in compliance and regulatory audits.
- Recommend security enhancements and tools.
- Deep knowledge of regulatory compliance (GDPR, SOC 2, ISO).
- Must be familiar with standard security concepts, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Strong documentation, organization and communication skills as well as an acute attention to detail.
- Positive attitude & ability to grasp new technologies.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team to deliver completed projects on-time.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, mathematics, Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on IT Security & IT Audit experience.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Previous experience working for one of the big four accounting firms is preferred.