PARTNER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be responsible for managing newly formed and existing partnerships within Centro, Inc., while working cross-departmentally to coordinate onboarding, tracking adoption, and identifying and evaluating growth opportunities. This role sits within the Corporate Development team, and contributes to the broader departmental mandate of creating and sustaining value. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work in collaborative settings and is flexible in their approach.
ABOUT THE CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Corporate Development is charged with identifying and establishing opportunities for value creation through a combination of industry analysis, business review and strategic partnerships. Working horizontally with key stakeholders across the organization, the Corporate Development team aims to develop collaborative engagements with external parties that lead to positive business results for Centro as a whole.
- Partner with Business Development to onboard current and pending partnerships to drive adoption, monitor usage and identify growth opportunities over the lifecycle of the relationship
- Assist in steering future partner consideration through capturing feedback from Centro services and operations teams, and delivering to Corporate Development
- Support onboarding and roll-out of new partners across organization
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with partners to ensure clarity and knowledge current offering; provide regular alerts to necessary organizational channels as needed
- Track and report on financials associated with partnerships to provide insight into impact on revenue; partner with key internal stakeholders to identify potential cost improvements
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver and receive business reviews on a pre-determined cadence
- The ideal candidate has between 3-5 years’ experience in digital advertising, with a depth of knowledge in advertising technologies and/or marketing technologies
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred