Part-Time Catering Event Coordinator
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,400 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in nineteen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
Fooda is currently recruiting for a Catering Event Coordinator to support our growing catering client roster. These are excellent opportunities for candidates with a hospitality background who are eager to learn about catering and our large network of restaurant partners.
We are currently looking for a Catering Event Coordinator for the shift times indicated below:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships with customers and enjoy customer service
- You are friendly, high energy and efficient
- You are empathetic at your core yet comfortable enforcing the Fooda Standard of Service
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced startup and willing to learn new technology
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you’re capable of finding solutions
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- Prior catering or serving experience preferred
- Build relationships with customers by solving problems, and managing issues
- Go out of your way to get to know your customer and their particular expectations
- Be confident while problem solving for issues such as incorrect orders, late deliveries, or incorrect menu items
- Gain competency with Fooda’s technology and standard operations procedures
- Communicate issues to manager when necessary to keep them informed or help problem solve
- Give direction to vendor partners to better the client experience
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.