We are looking for an Office Coordinator (aka Office Ninja) to join Numerator's Administration Team. Assist us with creating a warm, welcoming and effective office environment for our employees and our guests. The Office Coordinator is responsible for overall office activities, including the reception area, mail, purchasing requests and facilities management.
- Manage the reception area to ensure it is well represented both internally and externally and maintains a professional image.
- Ensure kitchens are stocked with supplies.
- Greet and provide general support to visitors and clients.
- Coordinates the purchase of office supplies, refreshments and approved food and beverage, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as coordinating visitation approvals, distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.).
- Assist with processing of incoming and outgoing mail for the entire office.
- Send and receive FedEx & UPS packages and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to flex from sitting behind the reception desk to filling up supply closets.
- Ability to work quickly, collaborate enthusiastically and find ways to do more with less.
- 6+ months experience working in a professional environment.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal relationships skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ever evolving work environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other basic computer programs.