We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
What It Takes:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A Can-Do attitude and not afraid to get hands dirty
- Ability to work under pressure without comprising quality of work
- Strong initiative, drive and self-direction
- Proficiency at juggling multiple tasks
- Being comfortable in a fast-moving and quickly-changing environment
- Answering the phone and route calls to appropriate persons
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Monitor office supplies/snacks inventory and place orders
- Ordering of lunches for meeting/events
- Assist Office Manager in Event Planning
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed
- Prepare outgoing mail & packages
- Supporting other teams with various administrative tasks
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service, administrative, or an office support role
- Must be friendly, flexible, punctual, dependable, energetic and upbeat
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to use sound judgment and discretion and must demonstrate professionalism and initiative
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision while being adaptable and versatile in a constantly changing environment
- Must be reliable and maintain attention to detail
- Must be a team player with the ability to interact with all levels of staff and management and manage multiple deadline expectations effectively
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Who We Are:
Litera Microsystems is the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries worldwide. Our core products empower users to generate, review, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device. Today, Litera Microsystems supports thousands of document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators.