About the Role:
The Facilities Assistant will play a key role in keeping our fast-paced office clean, organized and running smoothly. This is a dynamic role that will support a growing office of 60 employees. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent attention-to-detail, who takes pride in the way the office looks and operates.
This role is part-time, but with the growth of our team and office has the potential to evolve into a full-time position.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Detail-oriented and loves organization
- Feels strongly about the cleanliness and health of an office
- Strives to be the unsung hero of the office, making sure everything is in its place at all times
- Great communication skills and comfortable interacting with various teams across the office on a daily basis
- Personable and energetic!
- Punctual, responsible and excited to learn new things
In a typical week, you will...
- Disinfect and clean bathroom and kitchen areas throughout the day
- Restock kitchen and bathroom supplies as needed
- Spot-clean windows, refrigerators and microwaves as needed, and take initiative to clean, tidy or organize anything that needs it
- Water all office plants
- Mop and vacuum high traffic areas such as the entrance, bathroom and hallways
- Clean up before and after peak times like lunch, happy hours or large meetings
- Regularly remove trash from the office
- Make fresh coffee and clean coffee stations routinely
- Maintain all conference rooms and set for meetings, troubleshooting as needed
- Sort, deliver and send mail and packages
- Maintain and stock snack area
- Assist with the set up and breakdown of events or catered meals
- Assist with various administrative tasks as needed