Solstice is a firm that focuses on helping medium to large enterprise organizations make informed decisions as to where and how to take their digital technology investments into the future. Our Office Management team is instrumental in ensuring our Employee Experience and Client Experience is top notch! You will be owning our front reception area and part of the first impression all guests and employees have with Solstice.
You will work with our Office Management team to be responsible for the following:
- Greet guests as they arrive and notify team members related to the meeting
- Ensure guests are comfortable while they wait in Reception
- Prepare coffee, drinks and any other necessities for meetings
- Answer any phone calls and refer inquiries to the correct employee or team
- Maintain and distribute office supplies as deliveries arrive
- Restock kitchen supplies as necessary
- Manage general office upkeep and cleanliness
- Keep the kitchen area clean, dishwasher, cleaning/maintenance of the coffee machine, etc.
- Deliver parcels and mail to employees
- Help with setup and preparation for internal company-wide events as well as company hosted local community events
- Assist Operations Team with any other general administrative needs
- This is an entry level position, yet experience working in a similar position is a plus
- You are comfortable communicating with employees and clients at a variety of levels
- You have a friendly and professional demeanor and are happy to help wherever needed
- You have strong organization and time management skills
- College degree preferred
This is a full time, 40 hours per week position, paid on an hourly basis.