Office Assistant - Housekeeper
Office Assistant – Housekeeper
Ranked #21 in 2018 Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor Top Work Culture and Leadership
2018 winner of National ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase out 80% share of the market and were named 2018 Chicago winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ alongside: Verizon, Starcom, Sears and LaSalle Network.
PHMG’s is recruiting for a friendly, welcoming and professional individual to take the position of Office Assistant/Housekeeper. With our hyper-growth expansion and the additional of a 3rd sales floor this individual will play a vital role in ensuring a smooth coordination of our operation within the office. This person will work with our Office Coordinator to ensure all daily tasks are completed.
PHMG is a dynamic, vibrant and sociable company. We are looking for an outgoing, organized and ambitious candidate who’ll fit in to this fast-paced working environment. With our hyper-growth expansion this individual will thrive through balancing their duties while upholding PHMG’s high quality, high performance environment. Always one step ahead of the game, you’ll be keen to share ideas and use your initiative.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the three office spaces throughout the day
- Hourly runs of the dishwasher on each floor
- Ensuring that the office snacks and beverages are stocked and well-presented and fresh coffee is available on a regular basis
- Working closely with Office Coordinator to order food and beverage
- Understand board room schedule in order to ensure cleanliness and appropriate stock
- Weakly cleaning of refrigerators and microwaves
- Support the Office Coordinator in administrative work as needed
- Run errands as needed
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- High school diploma required
- One-year experience in an office or hotel setting
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Enjoys maintaining an orderly work place
- Comfortable with ad-hoc tasks
Starting in the United Kingdom in 1998, PHMG expanded over to the United States just over 2 years ago. Through this time we have been won a variety of award for providing our world-class service. Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represents the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering world class customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.