Who are we?
Infutor provides world-class data solutions for businesses to most accurately identify key consumer identity and attribute data, powering our clients to make critical, strategic business decisions. We do this through access to the most comprehensive and accurate data, provided through powerful and flexible technology, giving businesses extensive insight into the core of their business. Our Identity Graph combines 30+ years of rich, historical consumer data with hundreds of unique, hard-to-find data assets, updated daily with 97.5 million transactions. This information provides insights into the complete consumer life journey and drives predictive intelligence for marketers.
Infutor Data Solutions started in 2003 as a compiler of core consumer identity assets, including landline and mobile phone numbers and physical addresses. By adding and linking digital data and rich consumer attributes, we evolved into a secure, privacy-compliant foundation for accurately identifying consumers before, during and in-between inbound and outbound engagements. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace/Chicago, IL. with offices in Fort Myers, FL, Olathe, KS and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.
Why join us?
- Great company culture – Designated a “Best to Place to Work” in the Chicagoland area by Crain’s Chicago Business, Built In Chicago, and Tech in Motion, as voted by our employees.
- Casual, yet driven work environment consisting of the most knowledgeable #experts in the consumer data industry.
- Named Inc. 500’s “Fastest Growing Company in America;” over 50% growth in the past 3 years while maintaining 98% client retention.
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity - We are laser-focused on our growth plan and believe in promoting from within!
Why this role?
OPPORTUNITY: You recognize in today’s economy, data is the new currency. You want to be on the forefront of a transformative industry at a high-growth company.
ACHIEVEMENT: You are looking to combine your proven office administration experience and relentless drive with our deep industry knowledge and resources to further your career..
IMPACT: You can make an immediate contribution at Infutor, and your contributions will be recognized. Every employee is a key contributor to our success and receives a share in the company. We are selective about who we let join the team.
VALUES: You believe thought leadership and ingenuity are as equally valued as work ethic and a sense of humor. We keep it quirky, but are seriously committed to producing results, staying true to our values, and maintaining information security.
OWNERSHIP: You possess a desire to be an active participant in all aspects of our company (culture, values, mission, and goals) through self-management, support, and collaboration.
What is the role?
Do you work well in a small, fast-paced environment? Our Office Administrator position offers an opportunity as a collaborative team member, helping our company go above and beyond to accomplish goals and keep the office running smoothly. This Office Administrator will perform a variety of tasks in support of employee/customer relations, facilities management, event planning, and operational optimization. We are looking for a friendly, dependable team player to join our established and growing company. This is a vital position at our Oakbrook Terrace, IL headquarters, and will provide support remotely for our other satellite offices.
On any given day your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Reception, greeting visitors/clients
- Answering and routing inbound telephone calls
- Purchasing and shipment of items for field and office operations
- General office duties (e.g., photocopying/scanning/typing/printing/mailing/digital & paper filing, organizing, maintenance, cleanliness)
- Coordinate with vendors and contacts such as building management, janitorial, office equipment, etc.
- Maintain, order, and organize office supplies & equipment
- Receive and distribute mail; manage shipment of mail/packages
- Type and format letters and reports
- Generate purchase orders and daily work orders where required
- Track & forward supplier invoices
- Coordinate catering, meeting events, calendar invitations, etc.
- Assist HR with parking permits, badges, event planning and internal communications
- Assist HR/Accounting/IT with administrative duties
- Office orientation for new hires
- Assisting with Health, Safety, and Security duties as required
What experience should you have?
- 3+ years of office administration with a professional services, technology, or sales organization
- Passion for customer service and can-do attitude is a must
- Professionalism- ability to interact with all levels and respond to inquiries in a courteous, tactful, and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable contacting vendors, customers, and staff via phone or email
- Motivated self-starter and team player who is not afraid to take initiative or provide support
- Clear, concise, and professional oral and written communication skills sufficient to communicate effectively with co-workers, clients, and the general public
- Exceptional organizational skills; goal and task oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment: multi-task, prioritize, and be flexible
- Reliable, responsible, and detail-oriented
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality concerning company or employment matters
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office proficiency (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Google Suite experience a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 25 pounds.
What are the benefits?
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today.
- Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Program / Sales Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks. A Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay.
- Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Commuter Spending Account
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!