Netsuite Administrator, Zoro
Title: NetSuite Administrator
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Since our humble beginnings with 20 employees in 2011, to our current staff of over 330 people, Zoro remains committed to providing an exceptional shopping experience for our customers. We do this by providing an endless assortment of products, free shipping, no-hassle returns and outstanding service from people who care. If you want to be a part of building something special, Zoro is the company for you.
The NetSuite Administrator will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Cloud Platform Operations, Sr. NetSuite Administrators, Developers, Business Owners, and other stakeholders at Zoro. This person will be responsible for supporting and monitoring all operational aspects of NetSuite for the business. This includes auditing users, roles, and access; designing and implementing searches and reports; process monitoring; testing and troubleshooting; and managing configuration changes.
The NetSuite Administrator will work with internal customers and partners to define scope and work plans for software maintenance, enhancements, and customizations.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Cloud Platform Operations, he/she will play a pivotal role in the effective execution of NetSuite operational functions across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all NetSuite users across the business.
- Monitor the health of the NetSuite platform to quickly detect, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues.
- Work with Zoro's NetSuite Account Management and Support teams to gain further insight into NetSuite's capabilities and to resolve system issues.
- Create saved searches and reports to provide business users with the information needed to make strategic decisions.
- Develop custom NetSuite solutions using SuiteBuilder (e.g. custom fields, custom forms, and workflows).
- Test and deploy changes to production with exceptional user experience.
- Provide quality and timely communication regarding system status.
- Audit NetSuite configuration for best practices.
- Execute regression testing for NetSuite upgrades.
- Assign, edit, and audit user roles.
- Experience/understanding of the NetSuite platform.
- Certified NetSuite Administrator a plus but not required.
- Familiar with agile project management methodologies.
- Familiar with business and ecommerce processes.
- Experience with other SaaS ecommerce platforms a plus but not required.
- Technical expertise as demonstrated through the successful management and completion of a wide variety of technical initiatives.
- Intelligent, articulate, and persuasive team member who can effectively work with the leadership team and who is able to communicate concepts to a broad range of business and technical staff.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Able to give clear and consistent recommendations and/or instructions to team members.
- Proficient with version control and change management processes, policies, and principles.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and documentation skills.
- Understands production environments, including the requirement for high availability and team-oriented 24x7 support capabilities.
- Exceptional writing proficiency and oral presentation skills.
- Excellent listening, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, System Engineering, or equivalent related experience is required
- 1-2 years' experience with the NetSuite Platform, with an emphasis on SuiteBuilder, SuiteAnalytics, and SuiteFlow.
- Reasonable knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and uses.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.