Medical Code Review Superivsor
- Ensure all client Service level Agreements are consistently met and all penalties are avoided.
- Identify the processing, procedural and billing errors and practices that lead to claims inaccuracies and propose ways to systemically address.
- Develop, enhance and improve policies, procedures and workflow processes associated with claims review.
- Support other departments in problem resolution as necessary.
- Complete required reports and ad hoc requests for information.
- Develop reporting templates and dashboards to drive efficiency, increase productivity and improve quality through metrics and standards.
- Consulted often by others for advice and opinions and recognized as a leadership role model.
- Manage a team of direct reports.
- Evaluate team priorities to ensure they are realistic and relevant.
- Establish accountability for performance through the communication of SMART goals and behavioral competency expectations.
- Monitor productivity and quality to ensure SLAs and timelines are met.
- Provide regular, honest feedback on performance.
- Provide guidance and training to drive performance and to help people develop.
- Associate Degree required, BA or BS preferred.
- 7+ years of business experience in healthcare/insurance with increasing responsibility
- Certified Professional Code (CPC) strongly preferred
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) is preferred but not required
- Certified Medical Chart Auditor-E/M (CMCA-E/M) is preferred but not required
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking.
- Problem solving, strong analytical skills, people skills, teamwork, people management, and managing processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit teams and management.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!