Manager, Solution Consulting - Strategic Accounts
Manager, Solution Consultants – Strategic Accounts
Location: Minneapolis, MN OR Chicago, IL
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with Regional Sales Director to develop effective GTM strategies.
- Lead Pre-Sales team focused on achieving tangible customer outcomes.
- Create Pre-Sales individual and team development plans.
- Operate in a matrixed environment.
- Lead cross functional teams to achieve common goals; internally and externally.
- Be a player-coach when required based on needs of the team.
- Act as executive Pre-Sales contact within strategic customers.
- Combine your business, sales and technical acumen to help lead teams to achieve customer goals.
- Help ServiceNow achieve its next phase of growth!
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who can:
- Understand needs of regional sales organization, and develop executable plans for achievement.
- Develop team according to demands of business and according to individual professional goals.
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline.
- Ensure proper alignment and effective utilization of skillsets with sales region.
- Communicate effectively. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Be comfortable coaching, mentoring, and leading individuals and teams.
- Possess a strong emotional quotient at all times.
- Have executive presence.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.