At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
As a member of the Marketing team, the Market Launch Manager will collaborate across internal teams (product, marketing, sales, operations, training, etc.) to ensure successful roll-out of programs, products and offerings. This role is responsible for program managing and owning the end-to-end view for how we bring new and enhanced offerings to market, from internal readiness to external promotion and everything in between.
- Work with a broad cross-section of internal teams to define and execute the launch operations playbook for GTM as it relates to new or enhanced offerings.
- Leads all aspects of project planning, documentation and execution to ensure complete market readiness of offerings (products, services, programs, etc.), including coordinated creation and execution of: Plans for internal sales awareness, enablement and training. Plans for updates/changes to sales processes and tools. Plans for external communications and promotions by audience.
- Clarify and drive project commitments, accountability and timelines by leading and facilitating meetings with key stakeholders.
- Establish market launch calendar, processes, project plans and meeting cadences with cross-functional teams.
- Act as single point of contact to provide project status across market launch calendar.
Education and Experience:
- 5 + years product/program management in technology industry; prior market launch experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Cross-team coordination, project management (scope, schedule).
- Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including technical, marketing, training.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.