222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
West Monroe Partners (WMP) has an immediate opportunity for a Manager to help build our ERP Practice and provide national leadership and oversight.
The Manager will have three main responsibilities:
This role entails significant responsibility in developing new business, managing the client relationship at the executive levels while providing direction and oversight to project teams. Most importantly, candidates should be passionate about what they do and enjoy a fun, entrepreneurial environment.
You will play an active firm-wide leadership role in addition to leading the Chicago-based team. He/she will be expected to attract and hire deep technologists and talented business consultants who will help our clients reimagine, build, and transform their business with technology.
As a leader within our Practice, you will be expected to provide delivery oversight on large engagements, manage relationships with c-level buyers and create compelling offerings that are relevant and thought-provoking.
* A BS degree or equivalent
* Must have helped lead a relevant consulting group or practice in the local market in the past 3 years
* 6+ years’ experience managing teams of consultants and technologists
* Strong business development and an active professional network of contacts in the local market
* Membership and visibility in relevant professional organizations
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills; and in-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and software development life cycles
* Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients and present to C-level executives
* Ability to travel 50-70%
Functional ERP Knowledge:
* Hands on functional knowledge of at least one ERP solution (knowledge of mid-market ERP landscape a plus)
* Must have been an active team member or PM on at least 5 full-cycle ERP implementations
* Strong functional knowledge within the following areas: Lead to Close, Order to Cash, Plan to Report, Procure to Pay, Plan to Produce, Recruit to Retire (any other industry specific knowledge is a plus (TMS, WMS, PSA, EAM…etc.))
* Software selection and Platform Strategy a plus experience a plus
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you can own your career, we’d love to hear from you.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.