Lead Engineer, Network Automation
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 5-7 years of experience of design, implementation, maintenance or troubleshooting of complex networks consisting of WAN, LAN and Security including Cisco Nexus/ACI and FMC/FTD
- 3-5 years of administration experience with F5 and DDI (BIGIP LTM/GTM, VIPRION, vCMP, Infoblox)
- 3-5 years of experience in application protocol and functions; HTTP/HTTPS, REST, SOAP
- 3+ years of experience with Ansible and Python
- Previous experience automating everyday network tasks
- Ability to communicate your vision and use your analytical skills to provide solutions to technical requirements
We’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (A Bachelor’s in computer science a plus)
- Advanced network design experience
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days – Research and understand the automation needs for the network organization while completing simple everyday tasks.
- Beyond 90 days – Advocate for standards and best practices for all network automation. Work with all network teams to improve on delivery, driving standards, and improve operational support.
- TransUnion’s network team is asked to quickly deliver on many repeatable and standard configurations. This role will serve as a point of contact for any and all automation in the networking realm including provisioning, configuration, and operational support.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.