LATAM Technical Trainer
Cisco Meraki is seeking a passionate network engineer to help build technical capabilities for our top partner organizations in North and South America.
In this position, you will be responsible for evangelizing Cisco Meraki through our world-class CMNA technical certification course and other focused technical engagement programs. You will help Cisco Meraki partner engineers to build the technical expertise that they need to sell, deploy, and support Meraki networks. Technical enablement is a critical lever in growing sales, building channel loyalty, and improving the performance of our partners. You will be in a highly visible role on a rapidly growing team at the forefront of cloud networking.
An ideal candidate will have deep technical knowledge and experience, excellent communication skills, creativity, and a passion for teaching others about technology.
- Deliver Certified Meraki Networking Associate (CMNA) training sessions in major cities throughout North and South America
- Develop compelling technical content for various training programs
- Develop and deliver technical updates and other customized training sessions for high priority partners
- Contribute technical expertise to content creation and new initiatives
- Serve as a technical resource for engineers at high priority partners
- Comprehensive technical expertise in systems integration, LAN/WAN technologies, network design, and supporting diverse network architectures
- Demonstrated project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple and clear explanations
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and facilitating successful project outcomes
- Interest in developing cloud networking expertise
- Strong Spanish language proficiency is required
- Portuguese language proficiency is a bonus
- 1-5 years of experience in a technical role (sales engineer, network/systems engineer, technical marketing, technical training, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Excitement about traveling 50%+ to deliver trainings to top partners organizations
- Strong English required
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.