IT Systems Engineer/Administrator
Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. At our core, we are a technology company that builds advanced platforms and uses custom analytics. Today, we help underserved consumers, the majority of whom get fast funding on our online platform without having to talk to anyone. Tomorrow we plan to use our world class technology and underwriting capabilities to launch new products and bank partnerships that improve people’s financial lives.
Avant is looking for a new Associate technician to join the IT team. As a member of the IT team, you will have tremendous opportunity for growth as you build out the necessary infrastructure and processes to support the organization. Members of the IT team at Avant do more than just answer service requests, they work on major projects that impact the entire company ranging from building out new facilities to creating user management procedures.
What you do at Avant:
- Hardware and software installations
- Document support
- Operations policies and procedures
- Execute projects to improve systems and operations
- Automate key processes
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, 1 week on call rotation
- Other IT tasks as directed by Manager
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Team oriented - willing to share knowledge / experience
- Previous helpdesk and/or systems administration experience
- Active Directory Management experience
- Automation / Scripting Experience (PowerShell / ansible / bash / python / chef)
- Patch and software deployment and management across multiple platforms (OSX / Windows / Linux)
- Previous work with an SSO Identity provider (Centrify, Okta, Onelogin)
- AWS Experience (IAM / EC2 / S3 / RDS)
- Familiarity with networking technologies
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Read Full Job Description