Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
Amount is looking for a new Sr. Coordinator, IT Support to join the IT Support Team team. As a member of the IT Support Team for a hyper growth startup you will have the ability to join an IT organization on the ground floor and shape what it looks like in the future. You will have tremendous opportunity for growth as you build out the necessary infrastructure and processes to support the organization. Members of the IT Support Team at Avant do more than just answer service requests, they work on a major projects that impact the entire company ranging from building out new facilities to creating user management procedures.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, ability to work overtime is a must for this role.
- Hardware and software installations and troubleshooting
- Day to day help desk support
- Document support and operations policies and procedures
- Asset tagging and management of inventory
- Reimaging of laptops and desktops and software deployment
- Computer deployment and setup of desks for new and existing employees
- Execute projects to improve systems and operation
- Other IT tasks as directed by Manager
- At least 1+ years of hands on technical support experience required
- Basic network knowledge required
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting
- Experience desktop imaging and auto deployments
- Knowledge of IT inventorying methods and organization
- Hands on experience of windows Administration and Management
- Experience Google apps administration preferred
- Cisco phone system experience
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.