IT Risk Analyst
What you'll be doing:
As a IT Risk Analyst, your job will be to assist in supporting compliance related responsibilities. This includes documenting security processes and procedures, ensuring current and future compliance obligations are met, assisting in identifying and following up on information security risks, evaluating 3rd party risks, responding to vendor security questionnaires, collecting metrics for reporting to senior management and educating our associates on appropriate security measures. You’ll be collaborating with just about every organizational function and will utilize your incredible people skills to gain trust and respect by delivering straightforward results and solutions. Through your leadership ability and curiosity you will improve controls, policies and processes. You will have strong decision-making capabilities with the ability to weigh relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one for Enova.
- The office is located within walking distance to both Union Station and Ogilvie, which makes it easy to commute from within the city or the suburbs.
- Commuter benefits, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement, and a sabbatical program.
- Revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!)
What you should have:
- Have 2+ years of experience in a risk and compliance or IT auditor role
- Knowledge of common compliance standards (SOX, SOC2, PCI-DSS, GDPR etc.)
- Knowledge of security frameworks (NIST, ISO etc.),
- Knowledge of IT Audits and Risk Assessments
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and switch priorities with short notice
- Strong business research and analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Completed certifications in PCI, GDRP, SOC 2 or other standards.
IT Risk Team:
We work in conjunction with legal, compliance, back office operations, analytics, operations, technology and software development. We are expected to be the knowledgeable in security and risk management, while being able to articulate the risks to the business in order to help make sound decisions for Enova. What makes us great is that we work as a team, are passionate about our jobs and provide immense value to the company.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Check out our blogs to find out what life at Enova is like!