IT Operations Engineer
IT Operations Engineer
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking an IT Operations Engineer to support the daily operations of West Monroe’s Dedicated IT Team. This role will work on a variety of user facing technologies, including desktop operating systems, enterprise productivity applications, email and endpoint protection and management solutions. This role will be part of the Shared Services practice in West Monroe’s Chicago office.
Ideal candidate has experience working with a variety of different end user platforms. Individuals must be able to communicate both with internal teams and leadership.
Specific skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to:
* Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and analyze the problem in a systematic fashion
* Serve as an escalation resource for endpoint incident troubleshooting.
* Strong communication skills to be able to work with leadership and multiple internal teams
* Background in Microsoft O365.
* Strong background in Windows workstation platforms.
* Understanding and ability to troubleshoot and remediate desktop infrastructure and applications
* Ability to analyze systems reports and produce meaningful incident resolution
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with end users, team mates, and leadership
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent preferred
* 5 years of work experience with progressively more responsibilities
* Demonstrate systems management ability, as well as being able to assist in designing and documenting end user solutions and daily IT operations.
* Proficiency in Skype for Business and VOIP technologies
* Act as escalation engineer for level 2 and level 3 support issues
* Proficiency in troubleshooting and working with Active Directory, O365 and Compliance Center.
* Experience with Antivirus platforms, as well as OS patching
* Demonstrated proficiency with Windows OS troubleshooting, MS Exchange and MS Windows Server
* Mac troubleshooting experience a plus
* AV experience a plus
* Microsoft MTA Certification
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.