We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an IT Engineer at ShopRunner, you will be responsible for meeting our office’s needs for hardware, software, networking, and audio/video equipment. You will be responsible for developing, testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all assets in our local offices. You will work with existing tools and procedures to support, trouble shoot and deploy user devices.
This role will be primarily based in our Chicago, IL office with limited travel to our Conshohocken, New York, and Poland based offices. It will also require strong collaboration with our remote offices to ensure standards are being set and adhered to in all locations.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build strong relationships with end users in all of our offices.
- Build and maintain OSX and Windows desktop environments.
- Handle helpdesk tickets and communications
- Asset/inventory tracking
- Setup and maintain Audio/Visual equipments (Zoom equipment, Web streaming, inter-office connections)
- Maintain centralized user authentication and single sign on technologies.
- Help migrate remote management systems to better our asset controls.
- Manage Cloud based services and supports
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of experience doing Windows/OSX desktop administration
- 2+ years of experience in managing IT helpdesk systems
- Strong background with devices imaging/setup/deployment with Windows and MacOS
- Experience in video conferencing services (such as Gotomeeting, webex. etc). Zoom experience is a plus
- Experience in AV equipment support is a strong plus, but not mandatory
- Experience deploying and maintaining single sign on technologies is a plus
- Fluent in Polish is a plus
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.