IT Data and Reporting Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years in IT, DR, Risk Management, or Metrics & Reporting Role
- Knowledge and experience with Excel, including pivot tables and assessing and creating spreadsheets, graphs, reports
- Experience combining datasets and extract relevant findings out of the data
- Experience creating and developing meaningful PowerPoints to be presented to an executive audience
- Experience presenting IT metrics and reports to senior leadership
- Ability to speak to technical teams about applications and infrastructure
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge and experience with IT Infrastructure including: servers, storage, applications, network
- Knowledge and experience around disaster recovery and industry best practices
- Agile project management knowledge and experience
Impact You'll Make:
- Manage and maintain detailed information/plans supporting the overall Disaster Recovery (DR) processes and plans.
- Review existing DR plans to ensure that the plans are complete, current and that all process steps are validated with the correct technical resources.
- Assist in the development and implementation of DR plans and procedures to ensure the IT services supporting critical business functions can resume within a predefined time frame in the event of a disaster with minimal data loss.
- Work independently and with assistance to identify risks and vulnerabilities. Make recommendations for improvement of risks and vulnerabilities. Compile results of analysis for management review.
- Identify, propose and support implementation of process improvements for the DR program. Involve others as needed to gauge the impact and benefits, document the improvement, identify implementation steps required, and ensure implementation.
- Develops metrics and reports based on existing templates and processes. Gathers data, performs analysis, and creates output. Participates in the presentation of metrics and reports to senior leadership.
- Creates new metrics and reports with assistance to report on risks, outages, workforce utilization, staffing, project funding, and IT operations. Delivers consistent and accurate metrics on a regular cadence. Participates in the presentation of metrics and reports to senior leadership.
- This is a global role and will potential require Associate to participate in 7/24/365 on-call or shift rotation(s) which could include occasional working weekends, off hours, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.