At Human Practice, we work with the most prestigious hospital systems in the country, connecting their world-class experts to patients that need them. We are hiring implementation specialists to support rapid customer acceleration in 2019.
The interesting challenge we solve
Today’s referral process puts a great burden on patients, who may already be experiencing extreme stress due to their diagnosis. The referral process also leaves physicians disconnected, making it difficult to collaborate effectively on their patients’ care.
Our solution orchestrates a connected experience for patients/physicians/staff, broadens physicians’ existing professional networks, and requires minimal interaction for ease of use. Our execution on this unique approach explains our success to date in the market.
If you join us, you will:
- Learn our product and problem space inside and out both from us and the doctors you work with.
- Execute a rollout plan designed in collaboration with client hospital staff to launch our product at their institution.
- Help physicians get the most out of our product through various outreach methods, in person and remote (some travel required).
- Collect physician end user feedback to help the product team guide future enhancements. We will teach you “guerrilla” user research methods that work with physicians.
We want people who are:
- Bold yet humble – You should feel comfortable both standing up to lead the way and listening carefully to follow others’ wisdom, whichever supports the best overall outcome.
- Driven to make an impact in healthcare – We are fired up by the positive impact we’re making on the lives of healthcare providers and patients.
- Excited to work in a startup environment – This means short timelines, hard work, and the ability to be scrappy and find unexpected solutions to seemingly tough problems. We want people who are resourceful, ambitious and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Bachelor's degree at top 20 US university or college
- Experience working with and around physicians
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated record of success tackling difficult problems, experience facing and overcoming adversity
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits that include medical/dental coverage as well as a retirement plan.