Global Application Support
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
Check us out - Braintree on LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook | Twitter
Global Sales Support Specialist
We're looking for an exceptional team player that can sell our payments platform to SMB merchants in our supported countries, while also supporting merchants through the application review process. This role will give you great insight to Braintree’s product and the entire organization's operations, helping lay the foundation to a career with Braintree. While on the global sales support team, you'll learn the ins and outs of our complex business while supporting new businesses around the world launch their e-commerce and m-commerce operations.
The Sales Support Specialist primarily provides sales guidance to prospects by detailing product features, answering questions and acting as the point of contact throughout the sales process, while delivering on team established KPI's. Daily activities include providing application support, email/phone follow-ups, staying abreast of product/feature updates, and assisting prospective merchants with their Braintree questions. We need someone who is motivated by providing thoughtful solutions, has a successful track record (preferably with a technology focus) in customer service and sales, is excited by challenges, and can convey their emotions in GIFs.
- Provide expert advice and consultation for interested prospects on Braintree’s technology capabilities, product features and benefits.
- Manage multiple channels of communication in a high volume environment.
- Act as the advocate and liaison for prospects throughout the application process, including providing recommendations for changes in business model and processes.
- Vet and qualify potential leads for the Mid-Market and Large Enterprise sales teams.
- Keep track of activities in Salesforce.com, including status updates and notes.
- Meet KPI goals.
- Work as a team to identify efficiencies in the onboarding process and drive the best experiences for our merchants.
- 1+ years experience in customer service or sales, B2B technology sales experience preferred
- Self starter with high attention to deal and a strong work ethic
- Comfort and experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Confident communicator with excellent verbal and written ability
- Previous experience working with a CRM such as Saleforce.com
- Must be highly organized and easily adaptable
- Familiarity with the start-up ecosystem and the technology sector
- Experience in the payments industry a strong plus
- A desire to be a part of a sales process at a growing company
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply. You can also check out our FAQ!